Stix Restaurant & Lounge
Come visit us for a bite to eat or a drink out on the patio! We are open seven days a week sun up to sun down (During The Season)!
Whether it's after your round, for lunch with co-workers or after work happy hour, stop by and relax on our outdoor patio!
Are you looking for a place to hold a meeting? Wedding? Corporate event? The Stix Restaurant & Lounge can handle events of all sizes! (403) 934-2299
The Stix Lounge offers a variety of meals & daily specials! And you don't have to be a member or golfer to enjoy our food - stop by anytime & feed your appetite.
Watch the Game!
With three large screen tv's & more on the way, the Stix Lounge is a great spot to watch the game! And of course, enjoy a drink and some great appie's.
We Offer Catering! Call us at 403-934-2299 or email: email@example.com for more information!
Why stop by the Stix Lounge?
The Strathmore Golf Club restaurant was renamed in 2008 to the 'Stix Restaurant & Lounge' to create a new, fresh image and help promote functions that are not associated with playing golf.
Although the Strathmore Golf Club is a semi-private Club, the Stix Restaurant & Lounge is open to members and guests - golfers and non golfers alike. So whether you are searching for the next facility to host your corporate meeting, wedding, birthday party or are looking for a new outdoor patio to take your co-workers for lunch, stop by and give Stix a try! We are confident your taste buds will want to come back for seconds.
1. Exciting new menu with a wide selection of traditional and health conscious items
2. Four high definition wide screen television and great sound system
3. Daily lunch specials & special events
4. New outdoor patio & patio furniture overlooking the ninth hole
5. Friendly & courteous staff
6. Open and spacious seating and tables
7. Newly renovated restrooms
8. Newly renovated bar and kitchen area
9. New Chef & exciting, fresh, made to serve menu items!
If you have questions regarding booking the Stix Restaurant & Lounge for your next event,
contact Brian Bassen firstname.lastname@example.org